Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trevor's 1st Week

Here are some pics from this week. Trenton is enjoying watching Trevor and wants him to "wake up!" I have to keep telling him that if he wants him to grow he has to sleep. Our second night home, Trenton walked into my room and said "Is he big yet?"

Wearing his car shirt for daddy....even though it doesn't even resemble an Acura.
Right after a much needed head wash. He gets greasy fast.
Loaded up and ready for his 1st Dr.'s appt. He is 4 days old.


Dr. checking him out....looks good! I can't wait for the crusty belly button thingie to fall off. I hate that thing...and so does Trenton, he thinks it's poop. :)



Every night, Trevor has some good wake time from about 6-8pm. Trenton wants him in his bed to cuddle. Don't worry, I am always on gaurd to break up any horseplay.





Sweet boys.
Trenton sharing his blue blanks. If this isn't love I don't know what is.

Trenton lined up his teddy and harmon bear next to him.

Aunt Tammy and cuz Cam for a visit.

1 day after hair wash...greaseball. It's my new term of endearment for him.

Showing off his little chicken legs....another motherly term of endearment I promise.
Fuzzy Razorback socks from Aunt Michelle. I'm afraid to wash them they are soooo fuzzy!
Trenton Jr.

Thank goodness someone is keeping up with the plants.


I love this picture.























































































2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Oh my gosh! First, Trenton is such a sweet big brother--that is just heart melting!! Second, his legs are flippin' awesome!! I mean, seriously! Third, that last picture cracks me up...he is just such a doll. Can't wait to come back by and steal some more baby loving!!!!

Arkansas Women Bloggers said...

Congrats on your new addition - he's adorable, and I love all your nicknames for him. My kids were greaseballs too.

I'm stopping by to invite you over to the Arkansas Women Bloggers site. We'd love to have you link up, and are also looking for guest posters if you are interested.

http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com/p/join-us.html

Cheers,
Fawn