Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, June 6, 2010

Preggo Belly!

After some requests, I finally made Matt take a picture of my preggo belly! I've been so bad about doing that with this pregnancy. I have 11 more days left until lil Trevor gets here, the countdown is on! We are absolutley thrilled that he is coming soon, but at the same time, we KNOW what is about to happen to our family of three! Life is about to change for us again and we think we are ready.


Someone asked me if I was having twins the other day so I offically have a complex. She actually never asked me when I was due so maybe it doesn't really count as a "blow". I actually said "no I'm not, but thanks!"

Everything is ready to go, everything that CAN be IS monogrammed. I will have so much stuff with T, TKT, Trevor, Lil T on it. I just love it! His room is ready, except for one screw hole above his name letters that Matt is going to putty and paint over TODAY, finally!! Oh, and having the carpets cleaned next week.

I feel like I see my Dr. way to much these days. I really like her, but it's a lot of waiting to have a short conversation. She doesn't "check" me because my body has no intentions of letting this baby come out on its own. I have a special talent of holding on to babies for 11 months (this has never actually been tested/proven but she's pretty sure it would happen).

I'm pretty pumped I got free formula in the mail today....2 cans! I told Matt how much that was worth and he said "What!?" I said don't you remember that?? He said he has blocked out all such things from his memory...including the word Nutramigen aka liquid gold.

Can't wait to see how different/similar he is to Big T. Trenton can't wait to play killing dragons and breath fire on him. How sweet :)

3 comments:

Mounts Family said...

Oh my.... You look like you are about 4 months pregnant... you should have told that girl you were about to have the baby.... Actually having been preggo with twins people are brutal with the comments... not so much about my weight but just about having 2.... like what I was going to do?! Really.... did I have a choice.. I would just say, I guess I'm going to try to keep them watered and fed! LOL

Amber said...

You look so cute! Thanks for posting! I can't believe it so close to baby #2 for you!

Kyle and Amanda said...

You look great! Can't wait to see little Trevor! Cole was talking about how Trenton was getting a baby brother like him :)