Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 More Days to Go!!

I'm starting to get the house ready for lil Trevor coming on Thurs. Coming home on Sat. Trenton and I set up his bed in my bedroom yesterday. Trenton seemed a little confused about him sleeping in our room but I made sure he knew that only babies had to do that. He was soooo lucky that he gets to sleep in his big boy bed. I told him that when Trevor saw his big boy bed, he was going to want one too, but he had to sleep in baby beds. Trenton was pretty proud of his bed at that point. I'm sooooo sneaky :)

Another cute pillow for his room. Got the cover as a present and had it monogrammed at Bella's. Thanks Emily!!


Trevor's going home outfit. This was the same outfit Trenton came home in. I want to get it put in a shadowbox with both of their hospital bracelets one day.
Some of his gowns for the hospital. Funny story.....Matt saw the "K" in TKT and said "what's that?" I replied "Trevor KNOX Trumbo!" He ACTUALLY thought it was NOX and not KNOX. He wanted his initials to be TNT. Give me a break! He says that he's going to fill out his birth certificate while I'm drugged up. I have to say, if you know my husband, I am a little nervous...

Found these cute tiny shoes while out with the girls last Thurs. night. I wish you could see how tiny they are. If he COULD walk in them, I'm sure they would be very comfortable!

2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I am a little worried his initials will end up being TNT too. Haha. I am ready to meet little Trevor!! (Although I am sure that it is going to make me realize how big my Reid is and spin me into a slight depression...but I have braced myself!)

Brycen said...

So exciting and almost here!!!