Well, the countdown is on...I go to the hospital tomorrow morning at 6 am for a c-section. I have a pit in my stomach right now, I think its a combo of nerves, excitement, anticipation...exhaustion. I had the biggest emotional breakdown last night...Matt didn't know what to do with me. I have been going going going the last three days trying to get stuff done when I should have been relaxing. I started having some "discomfort" last night after another FULL day of shopping/moving stuff for Stanley Steemer/swimming with Trenton. Had to lay down and just STOP which stresses me out. My mind won't turn off the list of things I want to do before tomorrow, some of which a 38.5 week pregnant girl should not be attempting. Today, I promised myself NOT to leave the house (unless for a snow cone of course). I am going to walk slow, try to watch some tv, and not move furniture back from carpets being cleaned (Matt said if anything is moved when he gets home I am in trouble). I'm sorry honey I had to put the desk chair back in the playroom so I could get on the computer (it's on casters).
My nesting skills are out of control, it makes me want to redecorate and move stuff around for some reason.
On another note...
My BFF from college, Amber is going to have another girl!!!!! (#3) I am so excited that she has a healthy, beautiful (her other 2 are proof that this one will be beautiful), blue eyed (I am positive of this too!) baby coming! I think its hilarious that she sold a lot of the girls' stuff on consignment, because now you get NEW! I'm gonna buy something so frilly (not today)!! Congrats Bohannan family!
Blog events (not for publishing)
9 months ago


1 comments:
Praying for a safe delivery tomorrow!!!!
Post a Comment