I know, we are obviously already home. I've got to catch up on these photos. Trevor is soooo sweet and pretty much just sleeps all the time. He has some good awake time between 5-8pm. He gets up about 1-2 times a night to just eat and get a diaper change. Life is still easy right now with him sleeping most of the day away.
Daddy dressing Trevor for our ride home. The outfit really swallowed him :)
Mommy putting on your huge booties (they stayed on for about 10 sec. )
All snapped in.
I jumped in the front seat (well more like slowly crawled in) and didn't even think to ride back there with him. This is the moment I knew that you are definately more relaxed with the second one. I even forgot to put up the mirror so I could see him! He kept wiggling those monkey toes so I knew he was alright.
Out of order pic. I still had the same feeling when we walked out that door to go home with a new baby. I can't believe they are letting us take this little person home. :)


1 comments:
Love the sweet picture of his precious little feet!
Post a Comment