Trevor Knox Trumbo arrived Thursday, June 17th at 7:51 am weighing in at 7 lbs. and 19 and 3/4 in. long. Everything went great and we are now home settling in back into our life. I intended to post while at the hospital but couldn't find the right time and couldn't get the internet to work anyway. Here are just a few pics of the birth day...I will have to catch up on the rest later.
Trevor cried as soon as he came out, made tears roll down my face....music to my ears!
Proud daddy. Yes, Trevor looks EXACTLY like Trenton, its really wierd how much actually.
Mommy and lil T.
Big brother Trenton came soon after. He has been a great big bro so far and has transitioned perfectly. We'll see if I'm saying that once my mom is gone and its just us :)
Trevor hanging out. I will post some baby pics of Trenton next time so you can see HOW MUCH they look alike. Trevor may be a little smaller but eats twice as much twice as often!! Going to Dr. in a few hours for a checkup. I'm curious to see how much he has gained already. He only lost a few oz in the hospital. He latched on to me the second he laid eyes on me and hasn't stopped since!!


3 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Glad to here everything is going well. Trenton is going to be a great big brother!! (c:
How precious!! Congratulations :) That's so exciting!
Post a Comment