Things are going well at home. Just busy baby stuff. It's soooooo much easier the 2nd time (everyone told me that). I can handle night time by myself without being too nervous. I know I can go get my mom or Matt if I really need help. Here are a few more pics from the hospital. I will post a pic from his first dr. visit on Monday. Dr. said he didn't need to come back for the 2 week check! He was already back at birth weight and she said since it's my 2nd, she knows I'm not nervous and she's sure he's fine. I was pumped that I don't have to go back for a while. I would have been terrified to not go back for Trenton's checkup.
Trevor with his Aunt Lexi. Aunt Sydney was at basketball camp and got to see him at home.
Me with my sisters, Rachel and Michelle. Jenny and Tammy were there too but didn't get a good group pic. This was not long after surgery, think I was still a little drugged. Looking rough even though I didn't really have to do anything. :)
Linda (work friend) with new baby. Thanks for coming Dr. Jones, Jennifer, Katelyn, and Linda. Hope you are surviving without me! hehe
Hair shot.
Trenton has been asking to hold him a lot. Wasn't so interested at first. He loves to put his paci in and try to feed him bottles (he tries to feed our dog, Gretchen, too). He has still shown no signs of jealousy and tells Trevor he loves him a lot and that he is cute. Oh, and we celebrated out 8 yr anniversary yesterday. My mom watched the boys and we went to Shogun. I finally got to eat sushi!


3 comments:
He is precious!! What a beautiful family. I am so happy for y'all. Hopefully we will get to see each other soon. I would love to hold that precious baby boy!!
Lindsay
I can't wait to meet that little guy. You make having TWO sound super easy! thanks for the update via the blog! You're a super mom!
I can't wait to meet him; he is just so adorable! And you didn't look drugged, you looked great!
Post a Comment