We are into the summer (I guess not oficially though)! We are running around outside all the time these days. We go swimming everyday at our neighborhood pool. This is the first summer I can sit in a chair and watch Trenton swim (with his duck floatie on of course). Oh wait....I'm going to have a baby in 5 days! Back to square one!!!
Trenton hops on his bike to go to the pool, I'm so glad we live like 50 yards away. He is sometimes ready to go after 30 min. and that's just fine with me so we head on back!
Water fight with neighborhood boy!
Today, we headed to my nephew Cam's t ball game. Trenton loves going so he can yell for Cam and run around the bases afterwards. He holds up his hand and shows me five fingers and says "I can play when I'm 5! I have two more fingers to go!" Can't wait.....although it was a little toasty out there.....I'm seeing a glimpse of my future at ballfields.
Trumbo rounds second!!
He's going for 3rd!
Oh....where are you going?? Skipping home to go to first and start all over!This is also the "summer of the snow cone". I am in love with tropical sno and so is Trenton. It's my bribe for him taking a nap. As he gets in bed, we talk about which flavor he is going to get this time....a nap is worth $2.50 to me...oh and I get one every now and then :). Tiger's Blood here I come!
Also, I had my last day of work on Wednesday. I knew for sure it was the last day my body could have handled it. I had to practically pry my swollen feet from my shoes, it was digusting...and it was the first time I had to use soap and water to get my ring off. For some reason, my feet really hurt in the morning when I wake up. I have to limp around the house. Any ideas why they hurt in the am? Don't tell me its the snow cones, I'm not giving that up.
Whoops, one last pic. Sucking down my sprite after the game, don't worry, captain saftey covered him in sunscreen, he's just HOT.
Whoops, one last pic. Sucking down my sprite after the game, don't worry, captain saftey covered him in sunscreen, he's just HOT.


0 comments:
Post a Comment