Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Water Fun

We had such a beautiful weekend here. We got outside a lot in the warm sunshine and played and worked some too. Trenton and I washed windows on Sunday and he was like a lab puppy with the water! I could spray him in the head and he would just laugh. He soaked his clothes and slowly took off everything (but his underwear) by the time we got to the back of the house. We planted my potted flowers out front. Trenton loves doing anything that involves dirt, he's a boy of course!


This is where I found him washing up after planting.
We busted out the sprinkler for the first time this year. Trenton ran nonstop for what seemed like hours.

Look at those long skinny legs.


"What mom?" This is what he says a lot these days.


Silly wet boy.



0 comments: