My sis Jenny and her new little baby Will came to visit last weekend. He was 7 weeks old last weekend and has 2 roadtrips under his belt already! Jenny was brave to drive 2.5 hours by herself. He slept the whole way here and the whole way back.....yipee! He is sooooo sweet and spent most of the weekend sleeping. His crazy wild cousins were a little to0 much stimuli so I think his body decided to SHUT DOWN. You just wait Jenny, he'll be CRAZY too before you know it!
Jenny and Will (I will refrain from calling him any of the nicknames I have for him..willy wonka, willard i.e.) I can NEVER call a baby by it's real name for some reason. :)
Business casual day-note Trenton sporting his tie shirt in the background. Thank you very much Rena/Nina (my mom).
Sacked out on Mama.
My other sister, Michelle, went to run an errand and when her little one, Tyler (22mo), woke up from his nap he was extra cuddly on me. If Michelle were there, it would never happen, so we decided to take pics! He laid on me for almost an hour! I think he like laying on my big prego belly/boobs! I'm a little squishy right now!
Love this pic!


0 comments:
Post a Comment