Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Well, sounds like everyone had a good Easter. It was really nice weather for once on Easter so that was just a bonus. We went to church on Sat night (this took me a while to agree to...didn't seem like it would be the same, but it was great and it gave us the whole day Sun. to hang together as a family). I went overboard once again with the gifts/candy/eggs. I try not to put emphasis on that part, but its hard for me to resist.
Matt, Trenton, and I at brunch at the country club....very windy up there!
Trenton at the country club easter egg hunt. There were tons of kids up there. They had goats, chicks, bunnies, all kinds of fun stuff for the kids.


Trenton on Sat. evening before church. When did he turn into an obnoxious boy? Where is my toddler who is always cute?! He did this face/pose about 15 times in a row. I kept my cool...:)


Much better. He was actually walking towards me to look at the crazy face he made on my camera.




Trenton's Easter basket.

This is where I found Trenton on Sat. afternoon after I cleaned up the egg dying mess. Crazy Erin is always saying "that boy needs a spray tan" so he decided to do something about it!





Just woke up from nap...I had all the egg stuff ready to go! This was Trenton's first year to dye eggs. He had fun "checking" the eggs like every 5 seconds.


Found out he LOVES hard boiled eggs.






The finished produts. On Easter, Trenton said "I'm gonna eat Jesus' egg (the one with the cross on it) cause he's already dead...he died in that water" What a great intro into an Easter explanation for me. He WAS dead....but today He is alive! Trenton's response: "Where!? I don't see him...is he still up in those clouds?"..."Can I still have his egg?" How cute....

Signs of NEW LIFE in our backyard on Easter.




















4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Trenton looked so cute in his Easter clothes! Such a cutie!

I thought of you at my dr appt today. Dr. S told me I needed to get some bigger pants! Ha! I told her I was waiting for the button to pop! :)

Hope you have a great week!

Mizell Family said...

love all the pictures and stories, Trenton is too cute!! I'm going to need to see some pics of Trevor, aka your baby bump!! Can't wait to see you again!!

Sydney said...

Love the easter egg story!!!! What will Trenton come up with next :)

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That boy cracks me up with his wanting Jesus's egg. He is so funny!! I think I say that every comment but it is so true. Matt's family got a big kick out of him calling people "Billy" and "Bobby".

Glad you had a great Easter!