Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trevor's Birthday

No, I didn't get my title wrong...I WILL be talking about Trenton's birthday in a few days though. Trevor's birthday was scheduled today!! We'll be welcoming sweet Trevor on June 17th. 7 more weeks to go! We got to see pictures of him today doing some crazy moves in there. He had that foot right by his head, looks so uncomfortable to us! The US tech also commented on his head position...resting on my bladder! At least I had her feeling sorry for me...I have to pee several times an hour. This did not happen with Trenton. On top of that, Dr. S told me that I need to drink more fluids, they were low. Are you kidding me....drink more? Does she want me to just wear a depends? My body pretty much just sleep walks to the bathroom as it is. I'm really not complaining :) HA
We can't wait to see and meet little Trevor (that sounds funny because he is right here in my belly). I am so curious to see how different or alike he is to Trenton. Right now all I can imagine is another little Trenton, which would be fine too!

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Yeah! congrats!

Lindsey Cobb said...

That is a good date! It's my birthday and Chase's birthday!

Kyle and Amanda said...

So exciting! That's Cade's birthday too!