Catching up....last week was Touch a Truck in Rogers. It was kind of chilly and drizzling but Trenton and his cousins had fun. They got to climb in all kinds of trucks and play around. Trenton's favorite was the cement truck..random. He didn't want to get in the firetruck for some reason. When we got home, my sister Jenny and her new baby Will came over from Conway for the weekend too! (that's the next post...)
The kiddos..I fully accept that I will never get Trenton to look at the camera like a normal person again. He is closing his eyes on purpose.
Better?
Riding the motorcycle. This is the last time I will ever let him on a motorcycle (I let him this time only because it was in PARK).
I caught a cheesy smile! Reagan and Trenton were in an 18 wheeler.
I seriously don't know where he learned this. He went from cute 2 to a 12 yo overnight!
The kiddos..I fully accept that I will never get Trenton to look at the camera like a normal person again. He is closing his eyes on purpose.
Better?
Riding the motorcycle. This is the last time I will ever let him on a motorcycle (I let him this time only because it was in PARK).
I caught a cheesy smile! Reagan and Trenton were in an 18 wheeler.
I seriously don't know where he learned this. He went from cute 2 to a 12 yo overnight!


1 comments:
Trenton cracks me up mom!! He is adorable.
Post a Comment