I am posting about more clothes for the boys. I love this stuff! My picture is turned wrong...whoops! Trevor got a present tonight from some friends of ours, Jason and Staci. It's the orange and brown "little brother." It's so perfect, that's the colors of his room. I also found a cute "little brother" one and Target tonight. I have had Trenton's BIG BROTHER one for a couple of weeks now. Can't wait to put them in their BROTHER shirts!


On to the booboo's. I didn't think anything could top last years booboos, but we're off to a pretty good start. Thank goodness for cool bandaids. We always start off with lots of bloody knees when he starts wearing his crocs, they catch on the pavement easily, that plus the fact that the kid runs everywhere he goes.
Busy day around here....I'll post about playgroup later, I have to steal pics from my friends blogs for that one (I was too lazy to take pictures). Made my last min. run to Target before the birthday bash this weekend, I'm sure I'll still send one of my sister's hubbies to the grocery story before the party though! I always do!


1 comments:
I'm sorry I missed the party! We had a big family dinner thing on Sunday. I hope Trenton had a great birthday!
Post a Comment