Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shopping for my BOYS!

Who says boys aren't fun to shop for?? I have always loved shopping for Trenton bug and now I am supposed to be content just using all his old stuff for Trevor? Not so much. I am lucky that they both have early spring bdays so the clothes are the right season. I have taken the plain things to Bellas to have them monogrammed so it's kind of new to me. Matt laughs that I can still manage to spend money on things we already have! It's a gift.

Here are a couple of "new" things for Trevor man.


I'm kind of excited about making the boys match. At least at bedtime...hehe

Trenton's new room is trains. Everything in his life is trains right now. Having a big "train party" this weekend. My baby is going to be THREE!



Found this cute frame for Trenton's train room at the NWA boutique show a couple of weekends ago. I just need a picture! It will have to wait til June.


Trevor's new diaper bag. Went with the backpack. I can't count how many times I leaned over with a shoulder bag on and whopped my poor baby while he was in his carseat. That really explains so much now! :)
Going to Dr. tomorrow for 32 week checkup and to schedule my csection! Details to come...

2 comments:

Sydney said...

so excited for you! saw the dr the other day and she said how much she liked you. NO! I'm not preggo, just regular check up :)

The Hudspeth's said...

Our party is this weekend too! We are doing ladybugs. Hope ya'll have fun...party!party!