I need to catch up! Story of my life these days. Lil T is growing like a weed, outgrowing many outfits already. He took his first out of state trip last weekend to my dad's lake condo in Missouri. Way too hot for him outside so we took turns on baby duty. Trenton loves everything about my dad's place...swimming, boating, fishing-a kids dream. He never made it to the bed for a nap, always passed out before he could even get there! My favorite part is always Marshalls Mega Store...puts TJ to major SHAME! I went twice.
Here are some pics of Trevor from the past week. 
Whoops, got that one twice.
Look at his hand...HA
These are from Emily's camera, I'm saving the "good one" for the announcement. You'll have to wait.


2 comments:
Precious! Glad you guys had a good time!
so cute!!!! I can't believe there is a store that puts TJ to shame! I must go there!!!! Trenton told me he wanted his picture on the blog, too!!!! haha
Post a Comment