Ok, so I think I jumped into the colic category too fast the other day. Trevor seems to be doing much better now that I've pretty much cut dairy out of my diet. He is still the tootiest lil thing though. Sounds like a man in my pack n play all night...HA! He pretty much just sleeps and eats until about 4 or 5, then is awake until 7 or 8. He is a little fussy during his long wake time, but he's a baby....he's allowed that I guess :) Still looking just like his big brother.
Now some car talk....Matt has been bringing different SUV's home for me to try. My current SUV is just too small. We are feeling crammed. Thank goodness Matt can bring home stuff so I can drive them for a few days to see if I like it. Tonight.....he brought home a MINIVAN! I agreed to drive it to WalMart for my errands and I have to say....it's my favorite, but I just don't know if I can do it.....I am not ragging my friends and fam for having one...I'm actually jealous...and very shallow. I agreed to wait for the 2011 body style of the Oddessy to come out (a few months?) before I cut it out completely. Emily...if you get one, I'll get one-but you have to go first--we'll start a movement :) Other options- Sequoia, Tahoe, and Pilot. Anyone have one and want to weigh in?
Blog events (not for publishing)
11 months ago


3 comments:
Once you go minivan, you can't go back. It is just a simple fact. It is totally worth handing in your cool card! I seriously don't think that I can ever go back to manually opening Lilly and Reid's car doors myself. Haha.
Brian swears that the Odyssey is by far the coolest vehicle that he has ever driven. Of course my vote is the Pilot, because I LOVE mine (see my post entitled Javier). I totally hear ya on the "just can't do it" attitude, but you would look great driving anything!!
We have a Pilot and I love it! We rented a brand new mini van to take to the beach and I seriously loved it. I know it's hard to decide to be a mini van mom. Josh wants to trade the Pilot for an Odyssey but I'm just not ready!
Post a Comment