Trevor turned 1 month old last weekend. Time is flying by. I THINK he weighs about 9.5 lbs. I'm not sure how accurate that is. He is getting really long and has outgrown several outfits already. Trenton is still loving his lil bro...kissing him all the time. Sometimes when Trevor is crying Trenton will go up to him and say "It's ok, Trenton is here." I can't wait to see these two interact more and more.
Trevor in his Boppy Lounger. He LOVES it. He sleeps in it all the time.
He also loves his carseat (thank goodness). He stays asleep for hours even after we get home.
Laying in Trenton's bed pissed. Trenton trying to talk to him.
Here are some pants that he wore last weekend. These actually fit the week we came home from the hospital.
Tried to get a 1 Month pic in his crib...this is the best I could get (he kept tipping over!)
Laid OUT! One thing that is different with Trevor is that he doesn't like to be swaddled. We swaddled Trenton until he was 5 or 6 months old.
Why you should buckle your baby in the swing. He wasn't even rocking (because it's broke). They can fall out so easily....so I've heard (don't worry Trenton turned out ok).
Matt never goes off the clock. :)


1 comments:
Oh my gosh! I need to come hold him!! He is just sooooo stinking sweet!
Post a Comment