Sorry no pics again. I will tomorrow.
So, got the mail today and got another pkg from Enfamil. I thought, hmmm..they are sending me another one because they somehow KNOW that I'm still breastfeeding. I put the formula in the cabinet with the others and started thumbing through the pamplet with all the info ( on how great the stuff is you know). Well let me tell you, they are sneaky...they planned this whole package 4 weeks into Trevor's life for a reason! They are thinking..."she's probably really sleep deprived, let's play into that!" At the END of the pamplet, they just MENTION their new formula called Enfamil RestFull. It is designed to gently thicken in your baby's tummy and digest slowly for a more natural way to help keep your baby feeling satified. WHAT!? My baby more satisfied...what about me!? I called Matt and told him their scheme....and how nice that sounded. They are sooooo smart...I'm not caving yet...yet :)
Blog events (not for publishing)
11 months ago


2 comments:
BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! They make the change to formula sound so easy until it constipates them so bad you end up with a finger up their butt to get the poop out. . . or so I've heard.
Hey girl, if you do end up switching soon, I have lots of Enfamil coupons that are going to expire soon. Also, A is about to be into size 2 diapers, and we will have a lot of left over size 1's so I'll send them with Brian and he can get them to Matt.
Post a Comment