This post is late....I am aware of the date. Trevor celebrated his 1st Forth of July. Well, he slept through most of it I guess. I had matching outfits for the boys. I was excited about going to the rodeo this year. But....when we got there, it was OVER! First time like in 60 some years that the rodeo did not end of the 4th. I was so bummed. So we headed to Outback for lunch and home for naps. We went to our neighborhood pool for a while then headed to our friends, Jason and Staci's for fireworks at their house.
Trevor sacked out at the pool. Check out those crazy overalls. Everytime he would cry, Matt said it was because of what he had on. :) That's my job!
It's not a dress...I am just too lazy to snap the bottom everytime after a diaper change.




I eventually went inside with the kids. Trenton was tired of the noise and Chloe was dying to hold Trevor. She is about to be a big sister!
Our family of four...Wow, rough day for mommy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment