I know lately ALL I've been talking about is baby Trevor. Trenton is getting some attention now. He has been an awesome big brother. Never jealous and always sweet. Sometimes a little too loud but Trevor is getting used to all the noise. He can sleep through Trenton yelling "WAKE UP" about 2 inches from his face. He has been saying the most hilarious things lately making us laugh constantly. This evening he said he found a map (it was a receipt) and it said, and I quote..."Put baby Trevor in his baby car seat...AAAAAnd put Trenton in his big boy baby car seat...AAAAAAANd go to chuck e cheese right now." I replied, "That's what it said?" He said, "Yeah mom, it's right here." If you could only see the expressions on his face.
We have also started swim ranch this week. It's been crazy getting out of the house in time to drop Trevor off at Gigi's and be at swimming lessons on the other side of town by 8:50. Oh, and did I mention WITH MINIMAL SLEEP the night before. Trenton was confused when we got there the first day and we weren't swimming in RANCH DRESSING. How fun would that be though?
Cheese!
His shirt says Big T. Trevor has one that says lil t. They both have matching shorts. My super talented friend, Emily, made them. They wore them to Emily's little girl, Avery's 2nd bday party last weekend.
Trevor and new friend, Libby at their first party! Trevor is 1 week older.
Brothers watching a movie.
On Monday, when I went to pick Trenton up from preschool, his teacher came out from the breakroom to show me what he had drawn all by himself. The teachers didn't help and she said "Draw you daddy". All of the other kids his age just scribbled. Trenton has never shown any interest in drawing or coloring. He has colored maybe 3 times in his whole life at home and doesn't even pick up the crayons when given them at restaurants. This definatley deserves a frame!


0 comments:
Post a Comment