Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Trevor's 1st Golf Outing

Trevor had his 1st golf outing a few weeks ago. We went really early before it got too hot. We only lasted about an hour. I must say it's getting a little crowded in the cart with all four of us. I hold on to the carseat and put my legs on the "dash" of the cart and Trenton sits between us. I just noticed Trevor raising his hand in the picture...crack me up!

Ut oh...someone is not going to like hats. That's not going to fly in this family. Trenton didn't mind them so we have a lot!

1 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

The mental picture of all of you on the cart made me laugh out loud! He is pretty cute in that picture with his hand up.