Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tummy Time

This first picture is not "tummy time" but thought it shouldn't be left out. We finally made it back to church! Trevor's 1st Sunday. We didn't put him in the nursery this time but probably will from now on. The service was so great because it was only praise and worship (my favorite) and Trevor loved sleeping to the music (or the sound of my beautiful voice-hehe). We did have to cut things a few min. short though so next time it's "too the nursery!" He looks like he is going to punch something but I promise he was really excited to go.

Now.....tummy time! Trevor likes being on his tummy for about 5 min...and no more! He has also found the tv, which motivates him to lift his head so he can see it. We were watching "Extreme Makover: Home Edition" He started crying because he had had enough and I was crying because that's what I always do at the end of that show. :)

He is starting to look LESS like Big Brother...even though there are still some similarities.






I'm exhausted! This is hard work!




3 comments:

Jordan and Jade said...

So cute! Good seeing you this weekend!

Kimberley said...

Hi there! Blog hopping :)

Your little boys are so precious!! I'm a mommy of 2 boys too, they are close to the same ages as your sons. Isn't it the best! :)

BJ, Shea, Drew, and Dax said...

Precious boys Lisa! So good to see your face and know you are doing good girl! Glad I can keep up with you and your little fam!