Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm a Steamin Machine!


First of all.....I'm laughing at my miniature picture of my steamer! I am way to easily entertained by the way.
Today I bought a Shark Steamer at WalMart. I have wanted one for a few months now and finally just went and bought it! (Well, I called Matt first and nicely asked.....I am out of money :)) I almost forgot to eat lunch I was having so much fun! I want to clean everyday now (this is exactly what I said when I got my Dyson a few years ago and that attitude has definatley wore off). But, I think this excitement might last a little longer. I have used both sides of three pads and am washing them so I can do some more. What's really funny is the Shark infomerical was on while I was doing the living room. I did all my floors, my tile countertops in my kitchen, my stovetop, and my shower door. If it wouldn't burn my baby, I would consider steaming him. Scary that it even crossed my mind, I know.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I got a steam mop in January and I still love mine! I actually just steam mopped my floors a little while ago! Ha!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I have been thining about getting a steam mop. Anything to make cleaning the floor a little more exciting! Haha.