I know "Swim Ranch" is a popular post lately...hopefully this will be the last one you will have to read! :) This was Trenton's 3rd year for swim ranch and I'm glad to say he has graduated from "water baby" status to a "lane" next year. I don't have to get in the water next year! .....oh wait, Trevor starts next year! 3 more water baby years I guess. We met new friends, mommy Meredith and her daughter, Reece...hope to see you guys again soon. 
Mommy's little stud muffin.
Daddy got in the water on the last day, yipee! Syd and little Stella came to see Trenton show off his skills....and she took great pics while I held Trevor.

Kisses from Daddy
Hey! I want to go swimming! One more year...Another funny Trenton story....2 nights ago I went to check on him before I went to bed and he was awake. Daddy had given him gatorade in a sippy (bad daddy!) and Trenton told me that he poured it in his ears! I felt his ears and sure enough there was gatorade everywhere. I asked WHY he did that and he said he wanted to be big and strong so he just poured it in his ears....I think someone saw a gatorade commercial and wants to be like those athletes. HA


1 comments:
Thats too funny that he poured it in his ears!! Ha! See you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment