Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Waiting for Jenny's call!!

My sister, Jenny is about to find out in about 10 min. if she is having a boy or girl. I'm sooooo excited! I predict girl for the record. Since I have all this nervous energy, I decided to blog more Italy pics. Trenton is taking the longest nap ever, Little Gym wore him out!
This was the first night it Italy. Welcome dinner at the hotel. These are our new friends Sonya and Ceasar from Texas. She is a GM of a large Acura store down there.
Dining room before we invaded and messed it up.


This was the ceiling in one of the living rooms. This is where they set up laptop computers for us to use. I wish I had a room like this to go check my email and blog eveyday!

1 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Hey--left an award for you on my blog.