Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Little "Wild Thing"

Matt and I took Trenton to his first movie 2 weekends ago. We read "Where the Wild Things Are" almost every night so we thought he would like to see it on the big screen. I didn't have to worry about the monsters being too scary for him, he is afraid of NOTHING! He got a booster seat so he wouldn't collapse into it. He used the cupholders as "popcorn holders".
Yeah!!!! He kept saying "I see Wild Things!!"

Daddy and Trenton by the movie poster


BEFORE the booster. He is smiling because of the popcorn, obviously....it's as big as him. He sat for about 10 min. prior to the previews, through about 20min. of previews, and 40 min. of the movie. Once the excitement of SEEING the Wild Things was over, he lost interest. I can't blame him. Not really a "kid" movie.



WITH the booster. Suprisingly he didn't get a tummy ache from all the popcorn. He also discovered he liked Sprite. Can't wait to go back this winter for more movies!

0 comments: