Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Friday, October 16, 2009

Its A.....

BOY!! Yeah! I just realized I left ya hanging with the gender of Jenny's baby. I am (along with everyone else) super pumped to have another boy joining our family (army more like) of girls. Although there are now going to be 4 boy grandkids and only 1 girl. I feel sorry for Rea Rea, holidays are going to be a beat down fest in a couple of years. I love those ROWDY boys! And have I mentioned that boys are in LOVE with their their mamas. In a couple of years he'll probably want to marry me (I've heard this is coming from my friends with boys). God have mercy on the girl who wants to date/marry my little sugar booger one day. Refer to the movie "Monster In Law" for more details of how this will eventually play out one day. I'm kidding! (ok, 1/2 kidding)

I got to go by my mums today! They are absolutley beautiful! Westwood Gardens is my fav. I got to shop for a couple of hours today by myself (Matt is off today). When T gets up, we're going to go get pumpkins from St. Joe. Then, the front of my house will be complete! I will take pics and post later. We probably won't carve until right before Halloween. Trenton is going to love cleaning out pumpkins this year. I can't wait!

0 comments: