Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, October 11, 2009

Arriving in Ravello

These pics are from the day we arrived in Italy. Keep in mind, when we left our airport it was early am, when we got to Italy it was the next day. I acutally don't remember a lot from this day. I took this great little pill that "knocked me OUT" ...which was great for the plane ride (besides the fact that they couldn't wake me for 2 meals), but not so great when you land. I look like I was having a great time, so I'm sure I was. HA
Two tired people under the influence.


Look! There we are in the background. What am I drinking? Oh maybe that's why I don't remember. I don't want to look at wine for at least another week. Although yummy at the time.


Our first gift was really cool. We got to pick out which sandal/belt/linen shirt we wanted and they hand made them for us in our sizes right there. I got rhinestone sandals and Matt got an Italian leather belt. I do remember this.

This was the walk way up to the pool.


This was part of the hospitality suite. Acura rented the whole place so it was just us. This room had all the food/drink you want from 7am-7pm. If you ordered a drink and were NOT in this room the price was outrageous! At the pool, Matt ordered a mixed drink and it was 30 euros, that's like $40!! We sure learned our lesson. They told us that the Kennedy's, Clinton's, Humphrey Bogart, Greta Garbo, and others I can't remember stayed here. It's tucked away so people couldn't find them there. We had to try our best not to be redneck and be too excited. HA

1 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Sooo fun! I hope that was a tasty mixed drink!!! Can't wait to see the sandals.