Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Pickin!

Ok, so we didn't acutually "pick" them, but we "picked them out!" St. Joe is about 2 min. from us and this is where we went last year, so it's offically a tradition. HA Trenton picked out one BIG pumpkin (to carve) and 2 "baby punkins" Mommy picked out to green and white ones.....for decoration of course.



Yummy icecream. I told him to come outside to I could take pics and he literally said "cheese" the whole time he ate this popsicle.....but never really smiled or made much contact with camera.




One shoe on and one off, this is how he looks on a typical day.

My pretty mums and MY lil punkin. I am not a big fall person only because I know what comes after it. But.....fall is more bearable with pretty things like mums and colored leaves.

1 comments:

John, Brittney, and Trevor said...

Trenton looks adorable in these pics. Going to the pumpkin patch is so much fun. The carving part with a 3 year old, not so much. lol