Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Friday, October 9, 2009

Amalfi Coast

We are finally home! Here are some pics of scenery from the 1st half of our trip on the Amalfi Coast. We stayed in Ravello at Hotel Caruso and visited Amalfi, Sorento, Positano, Island of Capri, and Pompei. Italy is a photographer's dream...unfortunatley I'm not a "photographer". So these pics are from the pro photographer that went with us to all these places. I let him do most of the work! He was awesome.
I can't tell which town this was, they all looked like this. Perched on moutains!! No parking lots or 2 lanes roads anywhere!! Their driving even made Matt a nervous wreck so you know it must have been pretty crazy.
One of the many pottery shops, I think this was in Positano.

Matt's and I's favorite part of a long day. This was the infiniti pool at our hotel. I wish the angle was a little more to the right so you could see all the moutains. About 75 deg. there but the pool was heated to about 85.

2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

That pool is crazy! Glad you guys made it home. Heard Matt had to work today....eek. The pictures and scenery look awesome-can't wait to hear details.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved looking at the pictures...they are great....love your blog.

I have a great giveaway on both my blogs that will be given away this weekend....and all you have to do is comment.......so hope you will stop by.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/