Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Monday, January 25, 2010

Will Go Potty 4 Popsicles!!

Well, it's official....Trenton is pottytrained!! Easier than I thought really. Fri. afternoon he said "I don't want to wear a diaper anymore." That was where it all began. We have stayed home all weekend wearing just underwear and he did great! Had an accident Sat. am (well 2 small ones, he wasn't "finished" with the first accident) but has gone in the potty everytime since then. The motivater.....popscicles! The more he eats....the more he pees!




Happy Dance!!


More Happy Dance


I'm not sure what this face is....I said "smile". What a stinker! I am so proud of my big boy!!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is awesome...I guess I just need to break down and do it!!!! You have motivated me to do it. Reid has been showing signs for awhile, I just haven't pushed it. I hope all is well with you and i hope you are feeling fine since you are pregnant!!!
Hope to see ya soon
Lindsay

The Hudspeth's said...

Yea!! Love the happy dance!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

He is such a cutie! I love his happy dance photos. Lilly had such a great time with him last night!! She went to sleep at 8 and I had to go in and wake her up at 10:30 this morning!!!!

The Coleman Family said...

Yea! I am so glad that Jackson saw Trenton on his potty on Saturday and that you are pushing Trenton to get trained because otherwise I would probably never do it. I can't believe our boys are actually going to wear underwear all the time. Do you let him wear a diaper at night? We still do because he pees so much at night.