Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little Gym Medal Day

Saturday was Trenton's last day at The Little Gym. It was "show/medal day". More like "chaos day." Trenton's cousin Reagan was in town so she came along and played too. Aunt Michelle got lots of shopping done that day. Friends and relatives came to watch the kids. Not OUR friends and relatives but that's ok. As far as I'm concerned, relatives can watch Trenton at the mall inside playground and get the same amount of action. He runs like a wild man for about an hour and wants nothing to do with any class activitiy. Hopefully he'll be in soccer this spring and it will be a little more his style..
Trenton and Reagan stopped to actually smile for the camera.
By the end of the class, he was a trainwreck and wanted nothing to do with standing up on the podium to receive his medal. He is pissed, can you tell?

Climbing the obstacle course.



Cute Avery, Emily's little one, climbing on the beam.


Supposed to be doing a bean bag song/activitiy with the class. He is of course too busy for something so silly. He does have the bean bag in his hand though....
I am slowly cleaning out the guest bedroom today. Michelle took some things back home for her house and my lil sister's friend bought the mattress and is coming to pick it up today. I am taking all of the things off the wall in my office and getting ready to start making it into the new baby's room. I have a long way to go. I find out what the sex of the baby is soon and I want to be ready to start decorating!!! Turing the guest bedroom into a playroom with a sleeper sofa for guests. Can't wait. Trenton still doing good in his bed. The last 2 naptimes have been good. We had a couple of rough ones where he kept putting toys in his bed. Hope he keeps this up!
Last note....if you want a good laugh....go to The Nicodemus Family blog and read her last post. For some reason, I think we could be great friends....she sounds hilarious.


0 comments: