Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Friday, January 29, 2010

Labels

These are the stickers that Trenton got on his back yesterday while I went to the gym. I kind of chuckled when I saw the second one but thought it was a great idea. I started thinking about that while I worked out (more like strolled around the track) and thought "what if we had a label on our back with one word summing us up for that day?" I thought of many things mine could say but right now I just want it to say "pregnant." I feel very pregnant although I don't look very pregnant so I would want everyone to know why it look like I drank too much beer or had a really good Christmas. What would your label say???

2 comments:

The Hudspeth's said...

I think mine might say "Big Momma". One, I feel really, really large and two, I feel like all I ever do is "momma" and it is only about to double! You know that owl named Big Momma on Fox and the Hound... yeah that's me!

Deb said...

Mine would say, 'give me a break, I just had a baby (25 yrs ago. :)