Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Friday, January 8, 2010

16 weeks

Today I went to the doctor for a checkup (15-16weeks). I didn't get to see my regular Dr. that I see all the time but that was ok. Little baby's heartrate was just perfect. He kept the doppler on there a while while we talked so I heard it for a long time. I wish I could just wear one of those things all the time. At first it was 140, but after a few min. it went up to 150. We could hear all the movement "it" was doing too, so that's why it's little heart rate went up. (Just like me walking up the stairs to the clinic....sad). He said "I'm suprised you can't feel it moving, with it being your second and you being so tall and thin." Yep, he's now my favorite, he called me thin....something I feel NOT SO MUCH OF! I quickly told him it was an illusion because of my height and as a matter of fact I DID feel lil peanut move this am in bed. Matt thought I was crazy. My next appt. is at 20 weeks for an ultrasound. We are very anxious for that appt to come. I want everything to be ok so I can worry a little less....and we can find out the sex!

My car outside temp said 3 this morning on my way to my appt. Radio said more like -10 to -15 with the windchill. That is the only time I have been outside my house for the last 2 days. RIDICULOUS!! to say the least.

Trenton and I have been warm and cozy inside this house. I play cars most of the day, "fix things" when I'm not playing cars, and take LONG naps while he does. I am still requiring the same amount of sleep as an infant these days. I have also caught up on my house, which I've been trying to do for like a year. I feel an amazing sense of accomplishment having all my laundry done, dishes clean, and my floors clean AT THE SAME TIME. We all know, it won't last. I can almost see dust gathering as I type.

1 comments:

Lindsey Cobb said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! I know you are all excited! Looks like you all had a great Christmas!