Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Monday, April 4, 2011

I Can See The Light

Wow...I'm getting way behind on blogging. I have a hard time making time for it these days. I don't want to say that I don't have time to...it's just not on the top of the list these days. I will come out of my funk soon. Lil Trev has been plaugued by the ear infection bug for several months now. It really stinks for him and for me but I know it's not that uncommon and there is a "fix". I can't imagine dealing with something that I knew there was no "fix" for. So-for that I AM thankful. Thanks to the good Lord opening some major doors for us, Trevor will be getting his much needed tubes on Thurs. am. When I say the Lord opened doors, I mean it. As of last Wednesday our CONSULT for tubes was April 15th. It's comforting to know that HE never leaves our sides. Say a prayer for lil Trevie if you think of it. Other than that, we have been a busy family. We took a trip to Hot Springs last weekend. We met my mom and step dad and Matt's mom. They watched the kids on Sat. afternoon so we could go to the horse races. The weather was awesome so we did a lot outside. I'll post pics tomorrow (there! that will keep me accountable for posting).

0 comments: