Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hot Springs pics

Here are some pics from Hot Springs last weekend. My mom and stepdad took the kids to Garvin Gardens so Matt and I could go to the horse races. Cutie Trev. Loves his stroller and just being outside.

Big boy Trenton.


His stroller became a place to put all his rocks he collected. :)


Side note: Trevor got tubes early Thurs. am. Everything went well. Had quite a bit of bleeding that evening from his right ear. I am suspicious that since there was so much blood it may have clogged the tube in that ear. He is not sleeping well at night but seems to have his appetite back. I am contemplating bringing him to the evening clinic tomorrow after work if he is still doesnt sleep well tonight and is fussy at daycare. Any thoughts anyone???

2 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

We didn't have blood--I would at least call and see if that is normal.

Haley Nicodemus said...

Hey - thanks for your comment. :) I'm ready to get this over with. How are his ears now? Did the blood cause any issues? Hope not!