Happy Easter! We've had a great Easter weekend. The weather is RAINY RAINY RAINY lately but that seems to be the trend the last few years. Easter playgroup was at our house this past Friday. The kiddos ate lunch and afterwards they hunted eggs. No fights or throwdowns so it was a success! I forget who I stole this pic from but I can see Cilla in the corner scoping out the eggs. LOL!
Trenton wanted me to take a pic of his "hunt" this am. Mr. Easter Bunny couldn't hide eggs outside because of all the rain but he hid them in our dining room.. Clever bunny. ;0
Trev with his new toy....trying to kick me I guess.
We went to church last night. It was really great. We watched a video of Christ's horrible death and the miracle of Easter.....on the thrid day he was ALIVE!! Do you ever wonder what you would have done if you were one of those women who saw the empty tomb? I would be yellin "SHUT UP!" That seems to be my response to any exciting news. I kept yelling that when Matt asked me to marry him. Romantic, huh? HA Anyways this pic cracked me up. Trevor had this huge balloon from the country club lunch today. Let's just say he was pretty entertained on the way home.


0 comments:
Post a Comment