Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday playin

Wow-I blogged 2 days in a row. Don't get used to that. I'm in the playroom with the kids and I'm a little tired of playing monster trucks. Today the kids and I went to playgroup. Love talking with other girls about things only they could understand and appreciate. You know like C-sections and wetting the bed...the kids of course. Thought I would throw an old pic of Trenton bug in here. He is 12 months. I forgot how light his hair was. I can see Trevor in this pic.

I stole this pic from Jenna...thanks Jenna. Trevor and Brody had a staring contest today. It's gotta be fun being a baby...I wonder what goes through those little heads. And whoa...Trev looks huge here.
My hubby is coming home tonight!! He's been gone for a week. I got a babysitter so I could go and get him tonight. I don't care how tired he is-he's taking me out on a DATE!!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Ha! I literally just emailed you those pics right before checking your blog!! Have fun on your date!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

How is Trevor already nine months???? That just doesn't seem possible. I loved so many of the pictures in the last post! Sooo sweet and cute. Wish we could have talked for more than 2 seconds! We need to get together this week.

Rebekah said...

I didn't know you blogged!!!!!Love all your pics!