Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trevor 9 Months

Trevor is 9 months today! He is growing like a weed (a long skinny weed). Went to his checkup last week and found out he is actually taller than Trenton by like 1/2 inch. He's catchin up to brother! Not in weight though--still a skinny booger. He is almost 18 lbs. and is a smidge over 29 inches long. 10th percentile and 85th percentile. Dr. L was not suprised at his stats. Loves to play in brother's room. Sitting like a champ and scooting backwards and it circles, no forward motion (which is fine with me!)

He can get into this position by himself and rocks. I was soooooo excited when Trenton did this and I would help him all the time. When Trevor did this for the first time I said "Ut Oh" and put him back down! That's a no no Trevor!! :)

Trevor's unruly hair at 8 months.


Mad at Trenton for trying to get in the picture.



In the ball pit at Cilla's bday party last weekend. I'm gonna have to bust out the ball pit my mom says. My living room is officially Chuck E Cheese.




Banging on pots and pans. Always fun til ya whack your other hand.





Sideways pic...don't hurt your neck. Trenton is such a good big brother. Going to be 4 soon. If you ask him though he says he's 61. Random. He is constantly saying something funny.






1 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Oh my goodness! Trevor has changed so much in the last month! He looks so big sitting up like that! And I know he looks different than Trenton, but I still had to look twice because it is like a flashback to when Trenton and Jackson were babies. He is a doll and I just want to squeeze him! We miss you guys! Feels like we haven't seen you in weeks. But summer is coming and we will have lots of pool time with 4 crazy kiddos soon! Hope you can enjoy the next few days until M is back home.