All I can say about this week is "WOW". In my last post, I wrote that I had the longest week ever. This week topped it.....x10. First, as everyone knows, the snow fairies dumped the motherload on us.
Trenton and I trudging around the front lawn. Note: I was not feeling the best...thought it was something I ate the night before. But I am a mom....and life must go on.
Trenton just wants to eat it, as you can see.
The next day...Trevor sick. (out of order pic) Trenton feeling awesome as depicted by the pic.
Trevor feeling not so awesome.
Trenton and I decorated Vday cookies.
Which no one ate I might add.
There you are!
Yeah!! Sickness gone!!
My new name after he got better for him is Not So Heavy Trevie. He is even skinnier after not eating for 2 days (just a little pedialyte).
Ut oh....look who's sick. Bless his heart. He is almost as pitiful as his daddy when he gets sick. :)
Trevor never misses a chance to smile at the camera...even while eating.
Trenton was actually requesting these pitiful photos....seriously. He wanted to look at them and feel sorry for himself. What am I going to do with him!?
Trevor manages to get anywhere he wants without even knowing how to crawl.
No better time to be sick when you are stuck at home anyway, right? Emily you better be right about the weather this week.


3 comments:
Are you missing playgroup as much as I am!? Missed you at girl's night last week!
I hope big T is feeling much better! This week is going to be great! I just know it!
Oh my goodness...Trevor's smile is just too cute for me to put into words! He is so sweet!
I love that Trenton had you take sick pictures so he could feel bad for himself!! LOVE it. He is such a fun kid!
Post a Comment