Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Trenton's big BOOBOO

Yesterday, I got a call from daycare saying Trenton tripped and busted his head on the door frame. They said he cried for a few minutes then held an ice pack on it in the office until I we could get there. I about fell over when I saw it but he said "it's all better" and never said a word about it again. I've asked him today if his head hurts and he says "nope!" The pictures don't do it justice.. I know, Sara, I said I wasn't going to post this but daycare has record of it happening there!
Over his right eye..
whoa, check out those eyelashes

I've also told some of you that Trenton has become addicted to tv/movies. Here is where he is right now watching Kung Fu Panda.



What mom? Isn't this what you've always dreamed of? Ok, I feel guilty, we're going to play playdough or do puzzles.


2 comments:

The Hudspeth's said...

Trenton is so stinkin cute! He looks so much older to me than Drew does. Even the things he does seem to be "older" than her. We need to get them together sometime. Hope his head is okay... it is crazy how tough they can be!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Oh my gosh! That looks terrible and painful--he is such a strong boy! Stupid daycare doors!! Glad he is still feeling good...let the boy watch tv-he has a dinosaur egg on his forehead for crying out loud! Haha.