Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Monday, August 3, 2009

Aerosmith concert

Matt and I headed to Tulsa last weekend for a little mini vacation. Tammy watched Trenton for us. We stayed at the Hard Rock Casino and went to the ZZTop/Aerosmith concert. They can still rock it out for a bunch of old guys! ZZ just kinda shook their beards around a little but Steven Tyler was a maniac. No wonder he is so skinny, he burns like 3000 calories in an hour and 1/2. (or maybe its drugs?) hmmmm.....

Tammy gave me many options for an Aerosmith appropriate tshirt and I went with rhinestones and roses. Maybe the bleeding hearts/skull and crossbones next time.
And since my husband is the luckiest man in the world, we got to ride there and back in a limo and sit in a suite with all the food and drinks you wanted. That was the best part to me. We were with "high rollers" if you know what I mean.




Matt and I getting ready to leave for the concert.






After the concert, waiting for our ride.


1 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

How could you not tell me about the limo and drinks?? You know I am living vicariously through anyone that is not pregnant, that has is traveling, etc!! Haha. Sounds like it was a blast.