Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, August 16, 2009

Silver Dollar City

Michelle and I met in Branson on Fri. to bring Trenton and Reagan to Silver Dollar City. Fun was had by all, and sleep was much needed by 2:30ish. We got there early so the weather was ok for a couple of hours, then it got HOT. We put the kid's suits on and went to Geyser Gulch, a water play park. Trenton peed on the splash fountains that you run around on.

Side note: T is doing pretty good with the potty now. I'm leaving it up to him and he is peeing and pooping on the potty everyday. He still wets a diaper almost everyday too though. His favorite is peeing outside! I went to change his pullup at SDC and he said "no, I go potty!" Alrighty then.
Pretty Rea Rea
Silly faces

Cheese!


Waiting for strawberries and icecream.


0 comments: