Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Monday, August 17, 2009

My shopping buddy...again!

I'm so glad to have my shopping buddy again. Trenton went through a phase for a couple of months where he DID NOT want anything to do with a shopping cart. I avoided my favorite hangouts (TJ Maxx, Target) after the major meltdown in Target (about a month ago). I finally have my TJ Maxx buddy back. All of a sudden, he WANTs to ride in the front part of the cart again. We went to TJ about 4 x last week. Now, when we get in the car he says "Where we goin Mama...TJ Maxx?" I love it! The answer is usually yes by the way. Isn't it so annoying when you see all those kids playing with those toys and making a mess in the aisles?! Well, that's me now. I've been knockin those moms for years and I've finally joined in their madness. Trenton gets about 5-10 of pure toy destruction, then its back in the cart to look for crap we don't need.
By the way...I jinksed myself by saying T was doing good with potty training. He said he likes pooping in the car and enjoyed peeing on his hands in the bath tonight. Fabulous.

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Ahhh, he is cracking me up! Peeing on his hands and pooping in the car...Jackson hasn't said that one yet. It's probably not because he is not thinking it.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

He is too funny!