Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Thursday, February 16, 2012

Our 1st Two Weeks

Well, today is the day....I have all 3 kids by myself.  That will probably deserve another post sometime... here are some more pics of my babies (sorry Trenton, you don't sit still long enough for me).  I'll include him later :)

Laid out!!

After a head wash

While my mom was here, she knitted everyone a hat.  Here is Hayes sportin a "Rena" special. :)

Look at that face....trouble.  Trev has had a bit of freedom lately (lack of discipline really).  How can you get mad at a 19 mo. old when I'm the one who entrusted him with a box of crackers. 
Trevor loves all of Hayes' baby things.  He is in the nap nanny most of the time.  This fuzzy bear is antoher fav!

Say a prayer for me today!!

0 comments: