Well, life is about as crazy as I thought it would be with 3 kiddos. The hardest part is I don't really get out with all 3 that much, and I when I do...I usually regret it. Trevor (middle man) is too little to handle along with a newborn in a carseat. Trenton helps as much as a 4 yo can by trying to hold his hand in parking lots but you can only put so much trust in your 4 yo to keep your 20 mo. old safe (if ya know whatta mean). So far, we have braved Target (good trip), Chuck E Cheese (good trip until time to go), and Once Upon A Child (nightmare). I know I just gotta give it time!!!
Here are some pics of T and T...thank goodness they play well together. I don't know if I could handle fighting right now..
Ham Bone
Best big bro ever....who is clearly picking out his own clothes to wear...Merry Christmas everyone.
Trevor has a need to BE ON someone most of the time. Since it can't be mine all the time now...it's big brother. This is how he likes to watch cartoons. So cute!
Trenton's face cracks me up!


1 comments:
you should just bring your craziness over here to our craziness. then no one has to be embarrassed in public! there will be no judging!
Post a Comment