Well, we got the first week under our belts. After 1 week, I'm pretty much "recovered" from surgery and feeling like myself again. I can see ankle bones and veins in my feet and hands again. Huge deal, I know. I won't tell you how much water weight I've lost....it's pretty alarming.
The "big boys" are doing great. They have reached a new level of "play". WRESTLING!!! Pretty funny for the most part but with lots of laughing comes more boo boos. Trenton forgets that Trevor is just 19 months and is not as sturdy as him. The all time favortie...sitting on each other's heads and bouncing.
Here are a few more pics of Hayes with family...
Another sister/lifesaver...Rachel. She spent most of her time in the hospital with me and Hayes. Stayed the first night with me (my hubs is not a deadbeat....I MADE him stay home and help with the other kids for bedtime/morning....Trev loves him some daddy). Set her alarm on her phone every 4 hours to make sure I got percocet. Now that's love my friends.
Another great sister and newphew. Aunt Tam and cous Cam. Cam is totally pumped about another boy in the fam I'm sure!
And last but not least....Jennifer and her family. They made the trip from Conway for the weeknd. I hope things don't get too confusing for them....Jon has a sister with a boy named Hayes. 2 nephews with the same name! Will is a few months older than Trev and is just precious. He will be 2 in a few weeks!! Wow time flies!
So this week I'm by myself...But T & T are at preschool MTW. We have snow today and I'm getting SO much done with just ONE kid!! Wow....what a difference. Plus, he sleeps away 95% of the day. I'm going to hold him and do nothing as much as possible. I'm learning that these days are defintaly coming to an end WAY too soon!


0 comments:
Post a Comment