Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Sunday, August 28, 2011

July and August Catch UP!

 Warning: Picture overload!  Gotta catch up on these photos from the summer.  I've been so bad...and tired.  I haven't been blogging much because when I'm home with the kids and they nap-I nap!!   Trenton and Trevor did swim ranch this year.  Trev started water babies and Trenton was in the begginer lane.  Both did great!
 Trevor learned how to crawl out on his own.
 This face cracks me up! 
 Big boy before his first lesson.




 We headed to the Tontitown Grape Festival.  Trenton always has a blast at carnivals.  We spent WAY too much on games!!

 Trevor is up to no good getting into EVERYTHING these days.  I forgot how big of a mess babies can make when left alone for 2 seconds.  He loves emptying out Trenton's drawers.
 What mom?
 My cute hubby had a birthday (33) August 4th.  We had a group go to Wasabi for dinner.  Matt loves him some sushi!  I love me some Rick's cake. :) 
 We got a Burley buggy and Matt got a new bike about a week ago.  The kids like crusing around.  I'm going to get a bike after baby is born.  Can't wait to hit the trail.
 Can't you tell Trevor loves it?  HA  We also have a wheel that attatches to the front once you take it off the bike and a big handle goes back to make it a jogging stroller.
This is my 16 week baby bump.  I had to snap a pic of myself in our hotel last week.  That's a another post.  Matt and I went to Wash D.C for a trip.  My sister, Michelle watched the kiddos.  So so so so so nice..  We ate and shopped our heads off !

1 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Trevor is so stinking cute! His face in both of those first pictures crack me up.

I can't wait to find out whether baby Trumbo is a girl or a boy!!!

You were cracking me up, too so it only makes sense that you were cracking yourself up too.