Two small arms to hold you tight, two small feet to run, two small eyes full of love for you, three small sons.



Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trevor's Fish Swim Party

 Our little fish turned ONE yesterday!  He celebrated by getting a cold....I know, seriously who gets a cold in June-my kid, that's who.  He moved up to a new room at daycare last week so I'm blaming it on that I guess.  Good thing he was happy and well at his bday party last weekend. 
 So these pics are a little out of order but you know the whole cake routine.  He loved making a mess, only took a few bites though.
 Woooooo cake!

 The beginning pic...all clean.

 Trenton and Jack-crazy boys.
 Trenton LOVES him some frosting!
 Yeah for cake!

 Party favors-water bottles.
 Pre party sippie--gotta get hydrated before the big party.
 Yummy cupcakes!
I have more pics on my camera...soon!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Such a cute party! Thanks for including us! He is just too too stinking cute! I have some pics I need to email you!

lsrowe said...

Where did you get your cute fish cards that you attached to the water bottles?